June 1- August 6, 2021
No gymnastics experience necessary.
Impact Gymnastics Academy hosts full-day and half-day Summer Camps for children 4-18.
Full-day camp runs from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m., half-day camp runs from choice of 9 a.m. to noon or noon to 3:00 p.m.
Full day: $75/day or $330/week
Half day: $55/day or $245/week
Before/aftercare available $25 each (for advanced registration only)
Drop in pricing: Increases $10 per day
*Options: Monday thru Friday, Tuesday & Thursday (two days), Monday, Wednesday, & Friday (Three days).
*Bring a mask/face shield
*Bring a lunch, snacks and plenty of water
*Wear gym appropriate clothing
*Small group Sizes
*Masks required when not engaged in physical activity
*Temperature checks for staff and campers
*Social Distancing Rules will be followed
Camp Registration must be submitted on-line through our parent portal. Registration Fees along with a $50 non-refundable deposit is due per camper per camp week to hold your place. The remaining balance must be paid prior to the start of each camp week. There will be no refunds on any deposits paid. Campers must be 4 years old at the start of the camp week.
• Campers MUST be potty trained.
• Drop-in rate applies to any camper not registered prior to the first day of camp.
• No make-ups or refunds for missed days.
• Changes to camp registration may result in a $10.00 processing fee charge.
• Registration Form and Wavier must be completed at the time or camp registration.
To register for or more information on Study Camp fees please go to the Parent Portal.