Stay Healthy. Stay Safe.
The health and safety of our staff, gymnasts, and the entire Impact Gym family is incredibly important to us, and is our highest priority as we reopen.
We have instituted rigorous cleaning protocols and social distancing measures, following the guidelines from the CDC, to keep our facility clean and our athletes healthy.
The following will be our new “normal” until further notice:
1. Everyone entering the gym will have their temperature taken including staff.
2. We request that you drop off your child and not stay to watch. This is a request to keep the number of people in the gym to a minimum but if you need to stay, we will social distance.
3. All athletes will wash their hands/hand sanitize after every rotation.
4. We will implement social distancing in groups of no more than 10.5. All equipment will be deep cleaned nightly and sanitized between rotations/classes.
6. The ball pit will remain closed until further notice.
7. The foam pit will be closed to everyone except our team athletes at level 5 or higher and under supervision.
8. Open Gym is temporarily canceled.
9. We WILL be holding Summer Camps and following the CDC guidelines for the same.
10. Camp is in session! Register today.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us.