Summer Camp: Party in the USA
June 27 – July 1, 2022
No gymnastics experience necessary.
Impact Gymnastics Academy hosts full-day and half-day Summer Camps for children ages 4-18.
Full-day camp runs from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Half-day camp runs from 9:00 a.m. to noon
Full day: $80/day or $335/week
Half day: $60/day or $250/week
Before/aftercare available $25 each (for advanced registration only)
Drop-in pricing: Increases $10 per day
*Full Day Campers will bring their own lunch each day*
*2 snacks a day will be provided*
If your camper requires a special diet, please provide your own snacks for your child
Camp Registration must be submitted online through our Parent Portal.
Registration Fees along with a $50 non-refundable deposit is due per camper per camp week to hold your place.
The remaining balance must be paid prior to the start of each camp week. There will be no refunds on any deposits paid.
Campers must be 4 years at the start of the camp week.
• Campers MUST be potty trained.
• Drop in rate applies to any camper not registered prior to the first day of camp.
• No make-ups or refunds for missed days.
• Changes to camp registration may result in a $10.00 processing fee charge.
• Registration Form and Wavier must be completed at the time or camp registration.
For information on Summer Camp fees please go to the Parent Portal.
To register, please go to the Parent Portal.